Financial Institutions run by the Government. KFC(Kerala Financial Corporation), KSFE(Kerala State Financial Enterprises), KTDFC(Kerala Transport Development Finance Corporation) and RBI(Reserve Bank of India) are listed. A brief info about these institutions are also available with the websites.
- Kerala State Financial Enterprises (KSFE) : KSFE is the biggest Non-Banking Financial Company in Kerala.
- Kerala Venture Capital Fund Pvt. Ltd., Kochi : Kerala Venture Capital Fund (KVCF) is a Rs 20 crore, 10 year, close-ended venture capital fund.
- Kerala Transport Development Finance Corporation (KTDFC) : KTDFC offers vehicle loan packages to both individuals&transport operators ranging from two wheelers to heavy vehicles.
- Kerala Financial Corporation (KFC) : Kerala Financial Corporation (KFC)plays a major role in the development and industrialization of Kerala.
- Reserve Bank of India : Reserve Bank of India is India's Central Bank fully owned by the Government of India.
- Bombay Stock Exchange : Bombay Stock Exchange is the oldest stock exchange in Asia with a rich heritage, now spanning three centuries in its 133 years of existence.
- National Stock Exchange of India : The National Stock Exchange (NSE) was promoted by leading Financial Institutions at the behest of the Government of India.