Insurance Companies(Page 1 of 3)
List of insurance companies who provide insurance policies.
Insurance companies may be classified into two groups:
Life insurance companies, which sell life insurance, annuities and pensions products.
Non-life, General, or Property/Casualty insurance companies, which sell other types of insurance.
Here are some of the life insurance companies:
- Oriental Insurance Company : The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd was incorporated at Bombay on 12th September 1947.
- General Insurance Corporation of India : GIC provides reinsurance to the direct general insurance companies in the Indian market.
- Aviva Life Insurance Company : Aviva has a joint venture with Dabur, one of India's oldest, and largest Group of companies.
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company : Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited is a Union between Allianz SE, one of the world’s largest Life Insurance companies and Bajaj Auto, one of the biggest 2- &- 3 wheeler manufacturers in the world.
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company : HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company is one of India's leading private insurance companies.
- Apollo DKV Insurance Company Ltd : Apollo Munich Insurance Company website information.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance : Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company : ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company website.
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance : Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a joint venture between Bharti, one of India's leading business groups and AXA, world leader in financial protection and wealth management.
- Apnainsurance.com : Apnainsurance.com, a part of Apnapaisa Private Limited, is an online marketplace for various insurance products.