Churches(Page 1 of 8)
Churches of Kerala, Websites and Brief Details are available here. All the main churches like Manarcad St.Mary's Church, Kottayam, Parumala Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Fort Kochi etc are listed here.
- St Mary's Forane Church, Kanjoor : St Mary's Forane Church is at Kanjoor, far from the madding crowd's ignoble strife, but within arms distance from virgin green fields of a village with all its inherent virtues.
- CMI Devamatha Province Church, Thrissur : CMI Devamatha Province with its head quarters in Thrissur, Kerala, is one of the main administrative units of CMI religious congregation.
- St.Antony's Shrine, Kaloor, Cochin : One of the famous religious centers in Kerala, St Antony's Shrine is situated at Kaloor, a teeming residential area in Ernakulam District. It is under the control of Archdiocese of Veraploy, the head of the Latin Hierarchy of Kerala.
- St. Mary's Forane (Martha Mariam) Church, Kuravilangad : Martha Mariam Church belongs to the diocese of Palai.
- St.Mary's church, Kudamaloor, Kottayam : St.Mary's church Kudamaloor is one of the ancient churches of the Syro-Malabar Rite and a famous Marian pilgrim center.
- Mar Thoma Cheria pally, Kothamangalam : Mar Thoma Cheria pally, Kothamangalam is the most prominent parishes in India. It is one of the richest churches of India run by democratic lines.
- Kalkkunnel Mor Geevarghese Sahado church, Kottappady : It was in the year 1908, the Jacobite Syrian Christian congregation started a worshipping centre here for the first time.
- Church of Our Lady of Hope, Vypeen, Ernakulam : The Holy Mother is the anchor of the island which was a ship building centre of old rigged sailing vessels.
- St.Mary's Church, Thurithiply, Perumbavoor : Holy Church Thuruthiply Valiapally has been famous for years
- C.S.I Christ Church, Trivandrum : The CSI Christ Church is one of the oldest CSI Congregations in Trivandrum city.