St. George Simhasana Church, Thiruvalla
St.George Simhasana Church at Thiruvalla was founded in 1959 by a few Syrian Orthodox Christian parishioners of nearby Kattappuram Church.
It was Shri. K J Abraham Kodiattu, the son of Rev. Fr. Kurien Yacob who donated the property for the new church in Thiruvalla town.
The Malankara Malpan Very Rev. Corepiscopus Curien Kaniamparambil, a renounced Syriac scholar and author of many religious books, was the vicar of this parish for many decades. He also serves as the priest trustee of the Jacobite Syrian Christian Association for many years now.
Web : http://www.syrianchurch.org/ch/ThiruvallaChurch.htm