Temples(Page 1 of 6)
Temples of Kerala, Websites and Description are available here. Major temples like Chottanikkara temple, Poornathreyeesa Temple, Vaikom Mahadevar Temple and many more are listed here.
- Pazhavangadi Ganapathy Temple, Thiruvananthapuram : The origin of Sree Maha Ganapathy temple at Pazhavangati is connected with Padmanabhapuram.
- Chakkulathukavu Devi Temple, Neerettupuram, Thiruvalla : Chakkulathamma is famously known as the Mother who answers the call of her devotees. Countless pilgrims irrespective of caste creed and colour reach the shrine.
- Karanayil Madom Kuttichathan Temple, Ettumana : People come to Karanayil Madom for Jathakadosham,mental disorders,failure in business, profession.
- Pavakulam Mahadeva Temple, Kochi : The main deity of the temple Natarajamoorthy(Sivan) is seated Eastwards with Nandi(the bull) facing him.
- Malliyoor MahaGanapathi Temple, Kaduthuruthy, Kottayam : Malliyoor MahaGanapathi Temple is located at Kaduthuruthy in Kottayam District. The presiding deity is Maha Ganapathi.
- Thiruvanikkavu Temple, Mullurkara : Pooram', 'Navarathri','Laksharchana' and 'Prathishtta dinam' constitutes the main festivals of the temple.
- Parakkad Shri Bhagavathy Temple, Alattur, Palakkad : Parakkat Bhagavathi is enshrined in a beautiful temple situated in the middle of Parakkad, an evergreen forest and is showering Her blessings on Her devotees.
- Sri Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple, Ernakulam : Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple is the most important Temple among 393 shrines spread over 3 Districts of Kerala.
- Sri Hariharasudha Temple, Palarivattom, Kochi : The Lord Ayyappa can be seen in the same posture as He is at Sabarimala with the domineering Chinmudra and is enshrined in the octagonal shaped sanctum sanctorum.
- Chettikulangara Devi Temple, Mavelikkara, Alappuzha : Jagadambika of Chettikulangara, the Goddess of Oodanadu, is among the five Ambalayams.