Nationalised Banks(Page 1 of 2)
List of Nationalised banks or public sector banks operating in Kerala and their website information are available here. Brief info about the banks are available. All the major banks like State bank of India, Canara bank, Corporation bank, IDBI, Dena bank and many more are included.
- Central Bank of India : Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians.
- Canara Bank : Canara Bank is one of the premier banks in the country with 100% computerisation of the branches.
- Bank of Baroda : Bank of Baroda is a nationalised bank operating in Kerala and has its head office at Baroda.
- Indian Bank : Indian Bank is a premier bank owned by the Government of India.
- Bharat Overseas Bank Ltd : Bharat Overseas Bank was a growing Chennai-based Indian private sector bank.
- IDBI : IDBI Bank provides financial products and banking services in India.
- Allahabad Bank : Allahabad Bank is the oldest Public Sector Bank in India having branches all over India.
- Corporation Bank : Corporation Bank is a leading Public Sector bank in India.
- Dena Bank : Dena Bank is a Public Sector Bank having facilities like Personal Banking, Priority Banking, Deposit Schemes, Loan Schemes, NRI Deposit Products.
- Bank of India : Bank of India is a nationalised bank with products like Deposits, Loans, Share Trading etc.