Kerala based Banks(Page 1 of 2)
List of Banks which have their base in Kerala like Federal Bank, South Indian Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank, State bank of Travancore, Manjeri Co-operative Urban Bank, Nedungadi Bank and Ottapalam Co-operative Urban Bank. A brief description about the banks and their website links are also included.
- Federal Bank Net Banking : Federal Bank Internet Banking login page helps federal bank customers to login to their net banking account
- Federal Bank : Federal Bank is a Kerala based bank with head office at Aluva in Kerala.
- Catholic Syrian Bank : Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd is a Kerala based bank with head office at Thrissur.
- State Bank of Travancore : State Bank of Travancore(SBT) is an associate of the State Bank of India and a member of the State Bank Group,the largest banking group in India.
- Ottapalam Co-operative Urban Bank : Ottapalam Urban Bank Official Website information.
- Dhanalakshmi Bank : The Dhanalakshmi Bank Limited (DLB) is a professionally managed Bank with its head office at Thrissur.
- The South Indian Bank : The South Indian Bank has the Second largest network of branches amongst the old private sector banks.
- Manjeri Co-operative Urban Bank : Manjeri Co-operative Urban Bank is head quartered at Manjeri, a business city in Malappuram district.
- South Malabar Gramin Bank : South Malabar Gramin Bank sponsored by Canara Bank is one of the largest Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) in India.
- Nedungadi Bank : Nedungadi Bank has merged with Punjab National Bank and ia active in Indian banking sector.