Website links to the various manufacturers in automobiles in India. Brief information about these manufacturers are also available.
- Toyota Bharat : As a joint venture between Kirloskar Group and Toyota Motor Corporation, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited (TKM) aims to play a major role in the development of the automotive industry
- Ashok Leyland Limited : India's second largest commercial vehicle manufacturer. Product range covers trucks, buses, industrial and marine engines and ferrous castings.
- Maruti Udyog Limited : Maruti Udyog Limited (MUL) was established in Feb 1981 through an Act of Parliament, as a Government company with Suzuki Motor Corporation of Japan holding 26 per cent stake.
- Rolex Impex Co. : Rolex Impex Co, is a market leader, a respected name in the field exports of multiple INDIAN origin products
- Hyundai Motor India : Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea and is the second largest and the fastest growing car manufacturer in India.
- Honda Car India : Honda Siel Cars India Ltd., (HSCI) was incorporated as a joint venture between Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Japan and Siel Limited, a Siddharth Shriram Group company
- Bajaj Auto Ltd : Bajaj Auto continue to firmly believe in providing the customer Value for money
- Tata Motors : Tata Motors Limited is India's largest automobile company, with revenues of Rs. 24,000 crores (USD 5.5 billion) in 2005-06.
- Royal Enfield : Royal Enfield - A unique motorcyling experience awaits you, so drop in and test ride a Royal Enfield today
- Mahindra : The Mahindra Group is a US $4 billion* conglomerate is a leading manufacturer of multi-utility vehicles and tractors with significant presence in key sectors like infrastructure, information technology and financial services.