Judiciary & Law(Page 1 of 2)
Listing of Judiciary websites of Kerala and India and information related to them are available here.
- District Court Thiruvananthapuram : The District Courts and other Subordinate Courts of Thiruvananthapuram City are housed in the Court complex at Vanchiyoor.
- High Court of Kerala : High Court of Kerala came into being from 1st November 1956, with its seat at Ernakulam.
- Judgement Information System : The Judgments Information system consists of the Judgments of the Supreme court of India and several High Courts.
- Supreme Court of India : On the 28th of January, 1950, two days after India became a Sovereign Democratic Republic, the Supreme Court came into being. The inauguration took place in the Chamber of Princes in the Parliament building which also housed India's Parliament, consisting
- Ernakulam Bar Association, Kochi : Ernakulam Bar Association history, Kerala high court, lawyers, judges, law firms, law directory etc.
- Kerala State Legal Services Authority, Ernakulam : KELSA gives Legal Services to the people besides conducting Lok Adalats and to give effect to the policies and direction of NALSA.
- Bar Council of Kerala, Ernakulam : The Bar Council of Kerala is the professional body for Lawyers in Kerala providing representation and services for the Bar, and Guidance on issues of professional practice.
- Kerala Judicial Academy, Cochin : Kerala Judicial Academy (KJA) deals with activities related to Judicial education,Training and Research.
- Bar Associations In Kerala : Web Portal portal for Bar Associations In Kerala provides information about the entire bar associations in Kerala.
- Kerala Lok Ayukta, Thiruvananthapuram : Official Website Details of the Kerala Lok Ayukta.