District Websites(Page 1 of 2)
List of all the fourteen districts of Kerala and their brief information. The government websites of these districts are listed here.
- Palakkad District Website : Palakkad District Site with detailed information about the District Profile ,Statistical information, Tourist Guide, General Information about the list of various Institutions, Hospitals, Hotels, District News and more..
- Kasaragod District Website : Kasaragod is a land of Temples, Mosques and Churches. It has a rich cultural heritage and is famous for the art forms of Yakshagana, Bombe-yattu and Theyyam. Traditional art forms of pulikkali, oppana etc adds colour to festivals and celebrations.
- Idukki District Website : This beautiful High range district, Idukki, of Kerala is geographically known for its Mountainous Hills and Dense Forests.
- Kozhikode District Website : Kozhikode District - Most important City of Malabar Region - Ruled by the highly Cultured and Powerful Zamorins .
- Ernakulam District Website : Ernakulam district formed on 1st April 1958 carving areas of erstwhile Travancore-Kochi-Malabar kingdoms. Major portion of the district is from the Kochi kingdom.
- Alappuzha District Website : Alappuzha is a Land Mark between the broad Arabian sea and a net work of rivers flowing into it.
- Kannur District Website : Kannur district derived its name from the location of its headquarters at Kannur town.The old name 'Cannanore' is the anglicised form of the Malayalam word Kannur.
- Kollam District Website : Kollam or Quilon, an old sea port town on the Arabian coast , stands on the Ashtamudi lake.
- Kottayam District Website : Kottayam is an important trading center of commercial crops and a publishing centre in Kerala
- Malappuram District Website : Malappuram is situated on the Calicut - Madras road, 12 km. south - west of Manjeri and 52 km. south - west of Calicut. Malappuram is the head quarters of the district.