Jewelry(Page 1 of 4)
Major Jewelleries in different parts of Kerala. A brief information about these Jewellers and their websites are listed. All the major players like Alapat Jewellers, Alukkas, Josco, Kalyan, Bhima etc are included in this section.
- Bhima Jewellery : Bhima, over 75 years of gold with excellence. Innovative jewellery designs that only gets better with each creation because only a few manage to grow young with experience.
- Chemmanur Fashion Jewellers, Mavoor Road, Calicut : Chemmanur Fashion Jewellers, the worlds first jewellery group with BIS and ISO certification for quality.
- A.Geeri Pai Jewellery : Discerning customers, who do not want to compromise on cut, carat, color and clarity make A. Geeri Pai their preferred destination. For the purest diamonds, gems, birthstones.
- Atlas Jewellery : Atlas Jewellery is the first and the only 22ct Jewellery chain to 'swing its wings' to all the GCC countries. The only one to facilitate 24 hours gold rate enquiry and gold rate information through mass media.
- Malabar Gold : Malabar Gold showcases a fine array of gold, Platinum and Diamond jewelry and located at various locations in South India.
- Alapatt Fashion Jewellery : Spectacular range of modern, traditional, antique and designer jewellery at Alapatt Fashion Jewellery.
- Francis Alukkas Jewellery : Alukkas, the No.1 jewellery in India and the only Indian jewellery with an international rapport. An exclusive floor for diamonds, which is the biggest diamond gallery in Kerala.
- Antos Alukkas Jewellery : Antos Alukkas specializes in the kind of jewellery that women dream of.
- Joy Alukkas Group : Considering the wide range of opportunities that traditional Indian weddings offer, Mr Joy Alukkas introduced the concept of having a Wedding Centre incorporated within a Jewellery store.
- Sunny Jacob Jewellers : The one and only Gold showroom that accepts gold once sold at the same price even after years.