Thrissur Hospitals(Page 1 of 2)
Web Directory of Thrissur Hospitals websites and brief information
- Metropolitan Hospital, Thrissur : Metropolitan Hospital is a 250 bedded multispeciality hospital situated in Thrissur
- Elite Mission Hospital, Koorkenchery, Thrissur : Elite Mission Hospital is a 350-beded community-owned hospital offering a wide range of both inpatient and outpatient care.
- The Westfort Hospital, Trichur : Westfort Hospital was the first private hospital to start a Trauma unit
- Amala Cancer Hospital & Research Center, Trichur : Amala Cancer Hospital and Research Centre is a 550 bed hospital complex is unique in having three principal systems of medicine namely Allopathy, Ayurveda and Homoeopathy in the same campus.
- Mother Hospital, Pulazhy, Kolari, Thrissur : Mother Hospital is located at Pulazhy near Kolari in Thrissur.
- Aswini Hospital, Karunakaran Nambiar Road, Thrissur : Established in 1987 as a 40-bed hospital, ASWINI has now grown to a 200-bed Super Speciality General Hospital.
- San Jos Parish Hospital, Pavaratty, Thrissur : This Hospital was established in 1949 by St. Vincent De Paul Society of Parish. It was started as a clinic in a rented building.
- Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur : Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute Thrissur, a charitable organization under the Archdiocese of Trichur established in the year 1952.
- Divine Medical Centre, Wadakachery : Divine Medical Centre has some of the most experienced Medical Professionals of the State
- Trichur Heart Hospital : The first investor owned multi super Speciality Hospital in Kerala.