Kozhikkode Hospitals(Page 1 of 2)
Hospitals in Kozhikkode District of Kerala.
- Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Kozhikkode : The Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd (MIMS) is a 300 bedded multispeciality hospital situated in the heart of Calicut city.
- Medical college Hospital, Kozhikode : The Calicut Medical College was established in 1957 as the 2nd medical college in Kerala.
- PVS Hospital, Railway Station Road, Kozhikode : PVS Hospital has all medical and surgical superspeciality departments and an infrastructure capable of treating more than 200 inpatients.
- Fathima Hospital, Kozhikode : Fathima Hospital has begun the new era of Modern High tech hospitals to bring the latest advances in Medical care to reach the common man.
- Baby Memorial Hospital, Kozhikkode : Baby Memorial Hospital (BMH) is located at the heart of Kozhikode city.
- Comtrust Eye Hospital, Calicut : It is a full-fledged exclusive Eye Hospital having all departments of eye care.
- National Hospital, Kozhikkode : National Hospital is a 400-bedded Multi super specialty Hospital with a proven track record of 35 glorious years.
- Malankara Orthodox Medical Mission and Medical College, Kozhikkode : Malankara Orthodox Syrian church Medical Mission hospital is equipped with 1200 beds and most modern medical facilities.
- Koyas Hospital, Feroke, Kozhikkode : Koyas Hospital gives modern facilities and treatment services of specialists in all major areas of medical services.
- Calicut Unani Hospital & Research Centre, Kozhikkode : Situated in Calicut city near the tranquil Kallai river. Calicut Unani Hospital & Research Center is now a research centre.