Museums(Page 2 of 2)
- Puthe Maliga Palace Museum, Thiruvananthapuram : Puthe Maliga Palace Museum, located in the southern part of Thiruvananthapuram, the state capital of Kerala
- Priyadarshini Museum : The Priyadarshini Planetarium is situated within the Kerala State Science and Technology Museum premises in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Tea Museum, Munnar : The Tata Tea Museum houses many photographs, curios and machineries.
- Sri Chitra Art Gallery : Sri Chitra Art Gallery established in 1935 has a century old world famous paintings of Raja Ravi Varma as star attraction in its display.
- Cochin Maritime Museum : The great maritime heritage of the Indian navy is highlighted in the Maritime Museum of Kochi.
- State Museum & Zoo : The Kerala State Museum and Zoo is located at Town Hall Road in Chembukavu, 2 km from Thrissur railway station.
- Teak Museum, Nilambur : The well-known teak Museum is located at Nilambur in the Malappuram district.
- Kerala Museum.org : Kerala rich past can be viewed through the tableaus at the Kerala History Museum.