Kochi is one of the famous tourists destination of Kerala. It has many places of tourists interest like Bolgatty Palace, Hill Palace, Marine Drive, Subhash Park, Children's Park, Ernakulam Siva Temple and much more.
- Cochin.org : Kochi (colonial name Cochin) is a vibrant city situated on the south-west coast of the Indian peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as 'God's Own Country'.
- Kochi Wikipedia : History, Geography and climate, Civic administration, Economy and much more about Kochi are available.
- Hello-cochin.com : Hello Cochin is a compact and easy-to-carry periodical containing general, business and tourist information on Cochin, the commercial hub of Kerala, on the south west coast of India
- Ernakulam.nic.in : All the information about the commercial capital of Kerala, Ernakulam is available in this website.
- Cochinnet.com : Tourism Information, Holiday Destinations, hotels, resorts, lodges and much more
- Ernakulam.com : Ernakulam.com is a website by Kerala.com
- Cochin.org.uk : Cochin tourism offers you all, from its historic edifices to exotic beaches. Read on to know about travel to the Kochi city of Kerala, India.