Private Unaided Schools(Page 1 of 5)
List of Unaided Private Schools in Kerala owned by Private managements and societies. All the major schools are listed here with their websites and brief informations.
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Kannur : Chinmaya Vidyalya, Cannanore is co-educational and has four sections – Primary, Middle, Secondary and Senior Secondary.
- Christ Nagar Senior Secondary School, Thiruvallam, Thiruvananthapuram : Christ Nagar Senior Secondary School, Thiruvallom has been selected by the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communication and information Technology Government of India for the State Computer Literacy Award for schools for the year 2004.
- Mother India International Residential Public School, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram : Mother India International Residential Public School, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram is affiliated with C.B.S.E., New Delhi and boasts of well-qualified faculty and unmatched educational facilities.
- Carmel Public School, Vazhakulam, Muvattupuzha : The well-equipped Carmel Nursery school with over 200 students and the 400 strong Carmel junior Public School and the 300 strong Carmel secondary and senior secondary school are situated in three different but adjacent campuses.
- Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir Group of Schools : Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir has a number of schools in Kochi, Calicut, Kollam, Alappuzha, Trivandrum, Trichur, Cherthala and Kayamkulam.
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Kolazhy, Thrissur : Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Thrissur is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and the school prepares students for the All India Secondary School Examination and All India Senior School Certificate Examination.
- The Bethlehem International, Vazhakulam, Muvattupuzha : The Bethlehem International sees to it that the students get ample opportunities to discover and develop the inborn talents.
- Loyola School, Sreekariyam, Trivandrum : Loyola School was started in 1961 by the Jesuits, members of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius of Loyola in 1540.
- Pallikoodam, Kottayam : Pallikoodam, Kottayam offers ICSE syllabus and the children are encouraged to speak in Malayalam. Out going students are fluent in both English and Malayalam.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Vidya Mandir, Trichur : Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan conducts classes from Kindergarten to Post- Graduate research.