Private Engineering Colleges(Page 1 of 6)
Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges in Kerala approved by AICTE and Govt. of Kerala and Affiliated to Various Universities in Kerala.
- Marian Engineering College, Kazhakuttam, Thiruvananthapuram : Marian Engineering College offers four year (8 semester) B Tech. Degree courses in 5 branches.
- Saintgits College of Engineering, Pathamuttom, Kottayam : Saintgits of Engineering is located in sylvan surroundings at Kottukulam Hills campus at Pathamuttom, Panachikadu Village.
- I E S College of Engineering, Chittilappilly, Thrissur : I E S College of Engineering is a hi-tech technical training institution,under self-financing scheme, run by the Ideal Education Society.
- Ilahia College of Engineering & Technology, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam : Ilahia College of Engineering and Technology is affiliated to M.G.University and approved by the AICTE.
- Viswajyothi College of Engineering, Vazhakulam, Ernakulam : Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technology (VJCET) is a self-financing Engineering College affiliated to M.G.University.
- KMEA Engineering College, Edathala, Aluva, Ernakulam Dist : KMEA Engineering College is located at Kuzhivelipady, Edathala, Aluva.
- Holymatha College of Technology, Manakappadi, Ernakulam : The College is recognized by various universities under off- campus and traditional programs.
- Lourdes Matha College of Science & Technology, Kuttichal, Thiruvananthapuram : Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology is affiliated to University of Kerala.
- Federal Institute of Science and Technology (Fisat), Angamaly, Ernakulam : This Engineering College is a self - financing institution established and managed by the Federal Bank Officers Association Educational Society (FBOAES)
- Caarmel Engineering College, Perunad, Ranni, Pathanamthitta : The Caarmel Engineering College, which is owned and managed by the Caarmel Educational Trust, is situated in the Caarmel Estate in Perunad in Ranni Taluk of Pathanamthitta district in Kerala state.