Govt Aided & UnAided
Government, Aided & Un-Aided Law Colleges in Kerala. School of Indian Legal Thought, Kerala Law Academy, Government Law College Calicut, School of Legal Studies, NUALS, Kochi are all listed.
- School of Indian Legal Thought (SILT), Kottayam : School of Indian Legal Thought (SILT) is under M.G.University, Priyadarsini Hills, Kottayam.
- Government Law College, Ernakulam : LLB (5 year), LLB (3 year) and LLM courses are offered here.
- The Kerala Law Academy Law College, Perookada,Thiruvananthapuram : The Kerala Law Academy Law College, is the first and the only law college in the private sector in the State.
- Government Law College, Calicut : The college offers L.L.B (3 Years) course(Evening).
- NUALS, Kochi : The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) was established in 2007.
- Government Law College, Ayyanthole, Thrissur : Government Law College, Ayyanthole, Thrissur is an un-aided college under Calicut University.
- Govt. Law College, (Kerala University), Thiruvananthapuram : Govt. Law College, Thiruvananthapuram is one of the oldest institutions in the country imparting legal education.
- School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Cochin : The School of Legal Studies is located on the campus of the Cochin University of Science and Technology.