Backwater Resorts(Page 1 of 4)
Resorts on the banks of Kerala's beautiful Backwaters are available here. Website addresses of all major Backwater Resorts are listed here.
- Coconut Island, Thrissur : Coconut Island is an exclusive island guest house with private servants in the backwaters of Kerala.
- Palmlagoon Resorts, Kollam : Palmlagoon Resorts is situated near Kollam in Kerala and has stunning views and gorgeous climate, private beach and secluded island.
- Ashtamudi Resorts, Kollam : The theme of Ashtamudi Resorts is the re-creation of a South Travancore kingdom and the guests who come here will have the comforts of a Maharaja to enjoy.
- Aquaserene, Kollam : Aquaserene with its absolute serene locale, a unique mix of tradition and culture has made it a favorite destination for guests from world over.
- Club Mahindra Floating Palms, Thiruvananthapuram : The tranquillity that envelopes this island will leave you spellbound.
- BTH Sarovaram, Cochin : BTH Sarovaram is a homely place, while providing all amenities for travellers on business or leisure.
- Riverok Villas, Thrissur : Riverok Villas, developed near the panoramic Athirappilly Waterfalls, overlooking lush green forest and the cascading river.
- Backwater Ripples, Kumarakom : Backwater Ripples the Eco Adventure Backwater Resort is owned and operated by Backwater Ripples Private Limited.
- Abad Whispering Palms Lake Resort, Kumarakom : Abad Whispering Palms is located at Kumarakom the most exotic resort destination in Kerala
- Coir Village Lake Resort, Alappuzha : Coir Village Lake Resort is an exquisite resort is situated at Thrikunnapuzha, a small island lying along the backwaters of Alleppey and Kollam.