Zonkerala Articles ->
Aviation Course - Subjects, Training centers, Interview, Salary and Perks
- Subjects to learn:
Personality Development, Grooming, Travel Management, Hospitality
Management, Customer Care, First Aid, Swimming and Spoken English are
the subjects of study in the Aviation course. Personality Development
classes will make you fit for the career as Air hostess or Flight
Steward. Physical development is the concept of Grooming classes.
Swimming is compulsory to the crew in International Airlines.
Some of the important study centers for Air Hostess and Flight Steward
in India and abroad are given below:
* Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Andheri(W), Mumbai
Tel No. : 022-26706039/40/41; Fax : 022-26256670; Email :
* Kingfisher Training academy, Time Square, Western Express Highway,
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400069
* Cloud 9 Academy, # 303, Monarch Chambers, Marol, Maroshi Road,Andheri
east, Mumbai 400059
* Kairali Aviation (P) Ltd., 55, 2nd Floor, Kammanahalli Main Road, St.
Thomas Town Post, Bangalore - 560 084
Phone: +91 80 25430960; Email:
* Flying Cats -
* Avalon Aviation Academy - Aptech House, A/65, MIDC, Andheri (E),
Tel.: 28272300 Fax: 28272399
* Air France (Paris) - www.airfrance.com
* Emirates (Dubai) - www.emirates.com
* Excellent Aviation Academy (UK) - www.theaviationacademy.co.uk
There will be many people in an interview board. There will be many
tests which may last for a full day, unexpected written tests and also
cameras to monitor your movements. One has to pass through 4-5 rounds of
interview for a career in the sky. Most Airhostess interviews will start
with a self introduction. So one should be well prepared for that.
Biodata should be perfect and clear. Talk to the board in a very
pleasant manner and show that you have "something different".
Salary and Perks:
All the jobs in the Aviation sector will fetch you good salary,
allowances and other perks. For an Airhostess in the Domestic sector,
the salary is about Rs. 60000. But in the international sector, the
minimum salary is Rs.1.25 lakhs. They will get accommodation facility in
5-star hotels. Air hostess/flight steward's minimum salary in domestic
sector is Rs.25000, in addition to other allowances.